would be ideal.
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 30 May 2021, at 13:42, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:

HI Dave
No, I'm not doing those in that form, at least not directly.
Take a look at appendix A of the AUdio keyer and see if that meets your requirements.
I'm only supplying PCBs with a programmed PIC - not made up or as full kits

On Sun, 30 May 2021 at 13:34, Dave via groups.io <davidnewman55=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Andy,
I am not sure if you are doing them now.
Could you supply two of the ordinary on/off keyers?
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 27 May 2021, at 19:05, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:

At the end of last year readers will recall the audio tone CW keyer and chirp generators http://g4jnt.com/MicrowaversAudioKeyer.pdf  of which I supplied quite an appreciable number of programmed chips + PCB

An updated version KEYER5 now combines the capabilities of both - simply programme in a blank message to inhibit the prestored CW message and send three sequential tones instead.

I still have PCBs and PICs
go to http://g4jnt.com/BcnKeyer.htm to get your.

All additional components - with the exception of the SOT23 voltage regulator (which isn't essential anyway if you can run it from 2.5 to 5.5V) are available from the Chipbank