From: Bill N6GHz
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 9:52 PM
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Microwave Modules MMT50/144 Help!

Hello All,.
I'm back working on my MMT 50/144. I've searched the Web in vain for a schematic and have not found anything except data on some of the other models. Does anyone have a copy of the schematic that would share??? The model in question is the one shown below.
Regards...Bill - N6GHz

Barry VE4MA

GA Bill,

I assume that 50 MHz is the IF for that transverter?  I have a MMT 144 MHz IF & 50 MHz RF transverter in the classic black box  but also do not have a  manual

Best 73
Barry VE4MA

Barry VE4MA

Sorry Bill if I looked closer at the picture I would have realized that your unit has a 144 IF and 50 MHz RF side also.

It would be interesting to compare notes on the RF part of the unit.  I had a power transistor  fail  ( High VSWR) , have a replacement but did not complete the repair

Barry VE4MA