Microwave and QO100 EMF

Noel G8GTZ

The video of Ian GM3SEK and Peter G4SDE's presentation on EMF calculations for Microwaves and QO100, which was given during the BATC CAT21 online convention, is now available on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZFsf3B3EO4

73
Noel - G8GTZ

Noel G8GTZ

Apologies - Peter's callsign is G4DSE

Neil Smith G4DBN

Excellent summary from Ian.  Huge thanks to him and Peter and everyone else who contributed.  I played the video to the Goole Radio and Electronics Society members at our meeting this evening and several members commented that they had learned a lot and gained new insights as a result.  Super job.

As I don't own a telly and none of my monitors are very large, I found an old projector and a laptop with a 15-pin plug and made a screen from two big sheets of expanded polystyrene packing taped to a plank which was fixed with bungee cords to a giant oak block.  The wonders of technology.

Neil G4DBN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZFsf3B3EO4 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZFsf3B3EO4>