Topics

Micronde coax relay datasheet?

Graham - G3YJR

Edited

Can anyone point me to a datasheet for a Micronde coax relay that I've fished out of the junk box?. The inscription I can make out is "R 554 432". The two separate solenoids have about 32 ohm resistance. I guess it might be a latching relay? There are 3 SMA connections.

Graham

Rien Eradus PA0JME

Hi Graham it looks like from Radiall France to me, I have some old data in the attic. Will look for it but cannot promise anything

Best regards Rien

Op 17-11-2020 om 18:10 schreef Graham - G3YJR:

Can anyone point me to a datasheet for a Micronde coax relay that I've fished out of the junk box?. The inscription I can make out are "R 554 432". The two separate solenoids have about 32 ohm resistance. I guess it might be a latching relay? There are 3 SMA connections.

Graham

Graham - G3YJR

Thanks Rien

Paul Evans W4/VP9KF

Yep, Radiall.
4 = DC to 18 GHz
3 = Latching, 2 coil
2 = 12 V

Gleaned from present day catalogue. 554 series is outdated, but product codes still structured the same.
--
73, Paul Evans G4BKI [VP9KF]