Mast head preamp box wanted

G8ZHA

I am looking for a suitable box for a mast mounted preamp.

One such as the SHF-Electroink  type as shown on the attached picture.

I did manage to pick one up from a rally a few years ago – does anyone know who sells them?

Rich G8ZHA

Peter G3SMT

Rich,

Have a look here :-  https://g3nyk.ham-radio-op.net/componen.htm

Alan has the enclosures that you are looking for and is most helpful.

73

Peter  G3SMT

--
Peter G3SMT

G8ZHA

Just what I need. Many thanks. Rich.

Alan has the enclosures that you are looking for and is most helpful.

73

Peter  G3SMT

On 06/03/2021 16:42, G8ZHA via groups.io wrote:

I am looking for a suitable box for a mast mounted preamp.

One such as the SHF-Electroink  type as shown on the attached picture.

I did manage to pick one up from a rally a few years ago – does anyone know who sells them?

Rich G8ZHA

--
Peter G3SMT

Michael Scott

Hi Rich

I think I have a couple which I bought years ago and have never used, and you can have them for the cost of postage if that helps.

73, Mike, G3LYP.