Looking for MRF286 or MRF9060 pcb

Rob, M0DTS

Hi All,

I'm looking for just a PCB for a single device amp to use as a driver for my big PA...

The original 9060 pcb is over bodged and finally got he better of me, can't seem to get more than out 20W out now so probably better to start fresh!

If anyone has anything suitable they are not using i would be interested, ideally a single MRF286 board would be best but i have the 9060 device too.

Thanks

Rob, M0DTS

Barry VE4MA

Hi Rob,

The original 9060 board works to at least 30-35 W for me

Best 73
Barry VE4MA

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 12:17 PM Rob, M0DTS <rob@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking for just a PCB for a single device amp to use as a driver for my big PA...

The original 9060 pcb is over bodged and finally got he better of me, can't seem to get more than out 20W out now so probably better to start fresh!

If anyone has anything suitable they are not using i would be interested, ideally a single MRF286 board would be best but i have the 9060 device too.

Thanks

Rob, M0DTS

John Quarmby

Hi Rob

I may have a spare MRF286 PCB - will look tomorrow.

73

John G3XDY

On 27/09/2022 17:16, Rob, M0DTS wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking for just a PCB for a single device amp to use as a driver for my big PA...

The original 9060 pcb is over bodged and finally got he better of me, can't seem to get more than out 20W out now so probably better to start fresh!

If anyone has anything suitable they are not using i would be interested, ideally a single MRF286 board would be best but i have the 9060 device too.

Thanks

Rob, M0DTS

Rob, M0DTS

Thanks for the replies.