Topics

Land Rover defender with pump up mast for sale

Noel G8GTZ

Sorry – blatant sales pitch!

I'm considering selling my 2007 Land Rover Defender 110 as I’m looking to replace it with something more domesticated but which will still be fully equipped and radio active J

It’s “contest / portable ready” and ideally I would like to sell it complete with the 5.8 mt Hilomast NK mast, bench and split charge aux battery system but if not will consider stripping and selling separately.

Fully details here: https://noelandsally.net/fh07ops.html.

Reply to me off reflector ONLY with expressions of interest please.

73

Noel – G8GTZ

Noel G8GTZ

Still available - mast and battery etc have been removed but can be easily refitted.

Replies off reflector only please.

Noel - G8GTZ