KST or Zello ?

GM6VXB

Really beginning to wonder if everyone active on 13 or 23cm has moved to Zello rather
than using KST.
During the last two good tropo openings I have only seen the 'usual' stations logged
on to KST, and even after a few spots on DXSummit no change.
Ok, things change from the usual 12 (EU) stations to over 140 when there is a Tuesday contest,
where do they go for the rest of the month ?

Do not use Zello now as the PC it was on is being used for other things so only KST or random CQ's.

Martin, GM6VXB

militaryoperator

Really beginning to wonder if everyone active on 13 or 23cm has moved to Zello rather
than using KST.
During the last two good tropo openings I have only seen the 'usual' stations logged
on to KST, and even after a few spots on DXSummit no change.
Ok, things change from the usual 12 (EU) stations to over 140 when there is a Tuesday contest,
where do they go for the rest of the month ?

Do not use Zello now as the PC it was on is being used for other things so only KST or random CQ's.

Martin, GM6VXB

I don't use either Martin so listen out for my plaintive CQ's !!!  hi.

Ben G4BXD

Stuart G1ZAR

I'm with you on this Ben, but it does make it a struggle.
Going to give KST2ME a try tonight, but only installed it last night, so no time to practice.

Paul Selwood G3YDY

Stuart,

KST2ME is very nice especially the Chat2 filtered facility in contests.

Paul

G3YDY