KST2ME DEMISE

Dave

Hello Robin,
I have the correct user name and password so can get into on4kst but when I try to get into 
your blogspot I get ‘unable to connect to undefined’, so I am not sure what is going on.
I have tried an iPhone and and MacBook and the response is the same.
Dave G4GLT.

Dave

PS it seems to be working now on my iPhone but the error message still keeps popping up over the top of it.
Dave G4GLT. 

On 19 Jan 2022, at 09:58, Dave via groups.io <davidnewman55@...> wrote:

Hello Robin,
I have the correct user name and password so can get into on4kst but when I try to get into 
your blogspot I get ‘unable to connect to undefined’, so I am not sure what is going on.
Dave G4GLT.

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Hi Dave,

I'll contact you via PM for some more info, I have tried this stuff on desktop mac with High Sierra OS, which is quite old, so I had hoped the newer ones would work. it can be quite difficult to debug this stuff on iPhone,

One thing you could try is visiting http://websocketstest.com/   and seeing how many little green ticks you get ... it may also be your device rejecting the SSL certificate chain my server is using ...

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 at 09:58, Dave via groups.io <davidnewman55=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Robin,
Dave G4GLT.

--
Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Dave

Thank you Robin,
I will try it on my windows laptop.
Dave G4GLT. 

On 19 Jan 2022, at 12:10, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG via groups.io <robin@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,

I'll contact you via PM for some more info, I have tried this stuff on desktop mac with High Sierra OS, which is quite old, so I had hoped the newer ones would work. it can be quite difficult to debug this stuff on iPhone,

One thing you could try is visiting http://websocketstest.com/   and seeing how many little green ticks you get ... it may also be your device rejecting the SSL certificate chain my server is using ...

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 at 09:58, Dave via groups.io <davidnewman55=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Robin,
Dave G4GLT.

--
Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Dave

Hello Robin,
You are absolutely right. It works perfectly
with a windows laptop and that is fine by me as 
that is what I use when portable.
Thanks again.
Dave G4GLT. 

On 19 Jan 2022, at 12:12, David Newman <davidnewman55@...> wrote:

Thank you Robin,
Dave G4GLT. 

On 19 Jan 2022, at 12:10, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG via groups.io <robin@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,

Hello Robin,
Dave G4GLT.

--
Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Glad to hear it.

I tend to use an Android tablet when out portable, and find that most useful as it saves the added clutter of a laptop, tethering to a data source etc.   I'll PM you regarding the other two though, as I do like to get to the bottom of these things!

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 at 12:25, Dave via groups.io <davidnewman55=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Robin,
You are absolutely right. It works perfectly
with a windows laptop and that is fine by me as 
that is what I use when portable.
Thanks again.
Dave G4GLT. 

On 19 Jan 2022, at 12:12, David Newman <davidnewman55@...> wrote:

Thank you Robin,
Dave G4GLT. 

On 19 Jan 2022, at 12:10, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG via groups.io <robin=redpoint.org.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Dave,

Hello Robin,
Dave G4GLT.

--
Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

--
Robin Szemeti - G1YFG