Topics

Just a quick hello.

Paul Evans W4/VP9KF

I see some old friends on this list, so I'll say hello in order to get the moderators' attentions.
May be back in the UK in a while, so thought I'd sign up!
--
73, Paul Evans G4BKI [VP9KF] - former Plessey Microwave/3-5 device mgr.

Gordon REASON

You can come in , but do'nt bring any virus with you !!
Well , I'm still here , along with a few others ....
Working in a clean air envioroment helped !!!

Perhaps meeyty up somewhere , although it's all illeagle preetymuch at present !!!!
73's .

On 25 October 2020 at 15:50 Paul Evans W4/VP9KF <paul@...> wrote:

I see some old friends on this list, so I'll say hello in order to get the moderators' attentions.
May be back in the UK in a while, so thought I'd sign up!
--
73, Paul Evans G4BKI [VP9KF] - former Plessey Microwave/3-5 device mgr.

Mark GM4ISM

Hi Paul

Long time no speak. Warwick Uni was a long time ago

Much to catch up on.  Still living in GM, still playing radio, MF, 6m and up to literally light as time permits but grandchildren  keep Serena and me busy

Still using the JVL transverter on 3cm HI, im sure you remember that era

Mark GM4ISM

dc2light.co.uk

https://www.avg.com