Topics

Jan SHF

militaryoperator

Quite a poor night here. Many thanks to those who actually replied to my meeps, nice to work you and sorry for ones we did not complete, mainly northerly, a bad direction for me.

Had to resort to CW with G3XDY, many thanks John.

Did not look like it was raining, no water on the floor like last Tuesday but when I took antenna in it was soaked, no wonder the SWR LED on the SGL was amber rather than the usual green. Must get my weather shield sorted.

Anyway, more points than this time last year hi, didn't even start uW'ing till April.

Ben G4BXD