Topics

Information 10GHz Noise source BS752

Maarten PA0MHE

I'm looking for more information of the "BS752 NOISE GENERATOR" (Made in England)
What I understand it is a avalanche breakdown type, current driven 20mA at ~28V. It has an directional coupler at his output. The output must be AC coupled.
But I have no idea about the frequency range and more importantly the ENR ?

Clint Sharp <cjaysharp@...>

--
Clint. M0UAW IO83

No trees were harmed in the sending of this mail. However, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Clint Sharp <cjaysharp@...>

Oops, should have been a question mark on that

On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 at 17:33, Clint Sharp via groups.io <cjaysharp=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 at 17:03, Maarten PA0MHE <maarten.heuvelman@...> wrote:
I'm looking for more information of the "BS752 NOISE GENERATOR" (Made in England)
What I understand it is a avalanche breakdown type, current driven 20mA at ~28V. It has an directional coupler at his output. The output must be AC coupled.
But I have no idea about the frequency range and more importantly the ENR ?

--
Clint. M0UAW IO83

No trees were harmed in the sending of this mail. However, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

--
Clint. M0UAW IO83

No trees were harmed in the sending of this mail. However, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Maarten PA0MHE

Thanks Clint, perfect exactly were I was looking for.