HP vector network Analyser charity giveaway

John Worsnop

Strictly buyer collects QTHR

First person to offer to make a £75 or larger donation to Medecins sans Frontieres (MSF) and then proves to me they've done it

Gets a boat anchor 1.3GHz Network Analyser kit - in working order + pdf manuals

Help someone in need and spare the VNA from rusting on my garage floor as I'm unlikely to ever use it again.

Consisting of:
HP8754A VNA
HP8750 Storage Normaliser
HP8502 Transmission/Reflection test set plus cables

email me direct, off reflector. john(at)g4bao.com
Reflector replies will be ignored

73
John

alwyn.seeds1

BBC Traffic Report

East Anglia paralysed by mystery traffic jam.

73,

Alwyn G8DOH

Alwyn Seeds, Director
SynOptika Ltd.,
114 Beaufort Street,
London,
SW3 6BU,
England.

Alan Melia

I'm surprised anyone noticed the difference !!
Alan
G3NYK