How to decode JT4G #10ghz

Maarten PA0MHE

I'm trying to decode the GB3PKT beacon on 10GHz which I can receive weakly. However my WJST-X only knows JT4G-A.
Is there a difference and if Yes, how to setup decoding ?

Go into  files-settings  and tick the box "Enable VHF and Submode Features"

--

Maarten PA0MHE

Thanks Andy
73's Maarten

Maarten PA0MHE

The tick setting "Enable VHF and Submode Features" was already done. So does this mean WJST-X v2.4.0-rc1 now already can decode JT4G despite the JT4G A indication ?

Andy G4JNT

I don't know what you mean by "JT4G A" indication

The mode is JT4, submodes A - G
so you have JT4A, JT4B...JT4G.    The microwave beacons use JT4G

So just select G in the pulldown menu.

image.png

On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 at 09:07, Maarten PA0MHE <maarten.heuvelman@...> wrote:
The tick setting "Enable VHF and Submode Features" was already done. So does this mean WJST-X v2.4.0-rc1 now already can decode JT4G despite the JT4G A indication ?

Maarten PA0MHE

Thanks Andy,

Sorry for my ignorance, but then my questions should be: How to select a "Submode"

Tom GM8MJV

Maarten

Down by the ’Submode A’ field  there are two up/down arrows - click them.

This will list all the sub-mode - select G

Tom
GM8MJV

On 8 Mar 2021, at 10:44, Maarten PA0MHE <maarten.heuvelman@...> wrote:

Thanks Andy,

Sorry for my ignorance, but then my questions should be: How to select a "Submode"

Andy G4JNT

Use the up/down arrows on the Submode box.   Slightly bottom right of the centre

On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 at 10:44, Maarten PA0MHE <maarten.heuvelman@...> wrote:
Thanks Andy,

Sorry for my ignorance, but then my questions should be: How to select a "Submode"

Maarten PA0MHE

Found, thanks all