Topics

Going for free to a good home ...

Chris Bartram G4DGU

If anyone has any General Radio Test equipment, I have sitting on my desk a GR874 to Type N adaptor in new condition and a GR900 to SMC adaptor in used, but fairly good condition for which I'd like to find a good home. I'll donate them to anyone who can give them a good home. I had a collection of GR kit including a couple of slotted lines which, while I was living in West Wales, sadly terminally suffered storage in a stable the roof of which became leaky. These adaptors were in my nice dry workroom/shack.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

73

Chris G4DGU