From: "neil whiting" <neil@ignika.com>
To: <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 9:22 AM
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] GM3SEK PCB for Misubishi module

Hi all,

Not quite Microwave but the next band down.

My 70cm transverter amplifier has expired (Tant capacitor has burned up,
destroying part of the PCB).
Does anyone have a surplus, unbuilt, GM3SEK amplifier PCB lurking in a
cupboard?
These are the ones for the larger modules like the RA30H4047. Sam, G4DDK
used to supply
them but has none left.

73, Neil G4BRK

Anthony Horsfall

Neil,

You can buy one completely built for £7.99 + P&P from the UK:  Ebay 123816843596

73 Tony G4CBW

On 31/05/2021 09:22:58, neil whiting <neil@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Not quite Microwave but the next band down.

My 70cm transverter amplifier has expired (Tant capacitor has burned up, destroying part of the PCB).
Does anyone have a surplus, unbuilt, GM3SEK amplifier PCB lurking in a cupboard?
These are the ones for the larger modules like the RA30H4047. Sam, G4DDK used to supply
them but has none left.

73, Neil G4BRK

neil whiting

Thanks Alan!

neil whiting

Thanks Tony,

I had that one as a backup plan but would prefer one like the original which has
a low-pass filter on board. Looks like Alan has what I need.

73, Neil G4BRK