From: beaconspot.uk <admin@...>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 at 12:32
Subject: GB3SCC Spotted on Beaconspot.uk - (Not on DXC)
To: <andy.g4jnt@...>

This is to advise you that GB3SCC on 5760MHz has been SPOTTED dated 2008-05-22

 by GW4MBS in IO71XW59 QRB 171km.

This email notification can be switched off by going to the Beaconkeeper Centre on the Home page.

 73 from Admin at www.beaconspot.uk

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

Oh heck it was meant to be yesterday 08-05-22

First time I had been in a position to hear it from IO71XW59NI, listened for several weeks from home IO71XW74VJ with nothing although SCX pops up more often than KBQ.

Clive

On 09/05/2022 13:09, Andy G4JNT wrote:
This just appeared from beaconspot
It was some while ago
Why should it have popped up now?

 73 from Admin at www.beaconspot.uk

--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

Dave (G1OGY)

Andy
There is a facility on beaconspot.uk itself to enter a "back dated" spot.
This is one of those spots. It did not come from the DXC.

 73 from Admin at www.beaconspot.uk

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

I'm going to suggest the date entry was actually the 8-5-22 and not 22-5-8 ...