GB3PKT 3cms

John Lemay

Hello all

Just a quick heads-up ..... I think it must be off air at the moment. Not
hearing anything at all here and it's usually rather loud.

John G4ZTR

Denis Stanton G0OLX

John
I checked earlier and I couldn’t hear it either
I will tell the keeper
Best 73
Denis G0OLX

On 22 Oct 2021, at 16:23, John Lemay <john@carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

Hello all

Just a quick heads-up ..... I think it must be off air at the moment. Not
hearing anything at all here and it's usually rather loud.

John G4ZTR

Denis Stanton G0OLX

Just installed 24 GHz gear on 1.2 metre dish
Can see 2 dB sun noise so way down on 10 GHz not surprising
Can hear GB3PKT some 43Km away
73’s All
Denis
G0OLX

On 22 Oct 2021, at 16:57, Denis Stanton G0OLX via groups.io <Stantondenis=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

John
I checked earlier and I couldn’t hear it either
I will tell the keeper
Best 73
Denis G0OLX
On 22 Oct 2021, at 16:23, John Lemay <john@carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

Hello all

Just a quick heads-up ..... I think it must be off air at the moment. Not
hearing anything at all here and it's usually rather loud.

John G4ZTR

John Fell

What about DL0SHF on 24GHz Denis ?

G4RFR should be on from Moon rise tonight - about 10.00 BST

73
John
G0API

On Sat, 23 Oct 2021 at 15:15, Denis Stanton G0OLX <Stantondenis@...> wrote:
Just installed 24 GHz gear on 1.2 metre dish
Can see 2 dB sun noise so way down on 10 GHz not surprising
Can hear GB3PKT some 43Km away
73’s All
Denis
G0OLX
> On 22 Oct 2021, at 16:57, Denis Stanton G0OLX via groups.io <Stantondenis=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> John
> I checked earlier and I couldn’t hear it either
> I will tell the keeper
> Best 73
> Denis G0OLX
>> On 22 Oct 2021, at 16:23, John Lemay <john@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hello all
>>
>> Just a quick heads-up ..... I think it must be off air at the moment. Not
>> hearing anything at all here and it's usually rather loud.
>>
>> John G4ZTR

Denis Stanton G0OLX

John
Would be interesting
I might be able to hear it if it was on high power.
Only put it on dish as I have taken 10 GHz off to build into new box with the 22 Watt SSPA
So I hope to work you soon
Thanks for all the spots you send for GB3SEE I can only hear it here on RS or good tropo. conditions.
But if I remember to turn the feed to horizontal I can hear PE9GHZ on 815 all the time and aircraft scatter if it is still vertical
PKT romps in
73s
Denis
G0OLX