GB3MHZ 13 cm beacon

Rien Eradus PA0JME

It has been a while that the 2320.830MHz GB3MHZ beacon vanished due to problems.
Is there any expectancy that the beacon will return? It is a nice condx indicator for 13cm.
Though condx have been poor the past year I managed to receive the 9cm beacon not so consistent as I did with the 23cm (always audible) and the 13 cm beacon.
Hopefully in spring I can put up the 10GHz and 5.76GHz transverters. 24GHz is planned too.

John Quarmby

We hope to bring it back soon, dependant on access and availability of the right people with site passes. I will post when we have more news.

73

John G3XDY