GB3FNM transmitting

G0FCU

Can anyone confirm if GB3FNM is transmitting on 2320.920 MHz? If it is then I need to go home and troubleshoot because I can't hear it on a line of sigh path.

73 Simon
G0FCU.

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

I can't hear it either Simon and it's local to me. It was there when I listened, last Wednesday.

73, Phil G3TCU

On 24/07/2021 13:43, G0FCU via groups.io wrote:
Can anyone confirm if GB3FNM is transmitting on 2320.920 MHz? If it is then I need to go home and troubleshoot because I can't hear it on a line of sigh path.

73 Simon
G0FCU.

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

Pretty certainly power failure at the site, the Farnham webSDR is out too. Dave G1EHF reports that GB3FNM went off last Thursday.

Phil G3TCU

On 24/07/2021 13:43, G0FCU via groups.io wrote:
Can anyone confirm if GB3FNM is transmitting on 2320.920 MHz? If it is then I need to go home and troubleshoot because I can't hear it on a line of sigh path.

73 Simon
G0FCU.

G0FCU

Thanks Phil, that's a relief. I was hoping to check out the G4DDK VLNA I've built.

73 Simon
G0FCU.

On Sat, 24 Jul 2021, 14:26 Phil Guttridge G3TCU, <p.guttridge@...> wrote:
I can't hear it either Simon and it's local to me. It was there when I listened, last Wednesday.

73, Phil G3TCU

On 24/07/2021 13:43, G0FCU via groups.io wrote:
Can anyone confirm if GB3FNM is transmitting on 2320.920 MHz? If it is then I need to go home and troubleshoot because I can't hear it on a line of sigh path.

73 Simon
G0FCU.

G0FCU

I just remembered that I could hear a continuous tone on 2320.913 which got weaker as I turned the dish away from FNM so it may be related.

On Sat, 24 Jul 2021, 15:13 G0FCU, <simon@...> wrote:
Thanks Phil, that's a relief. I was hoping to check out the G4DDK VLNA I've built.

73 Simon
G0FCU.

On Sat, 24 Jul 2021, 14:26 Phil Guttridge G3TCU, <p.guttridge@...> wrote:
I can't hear it either Simon and it's local to me. It was there when I listened, last Wednesday.

73, Phil G3TCU

On 24/07/2021 13:43, G0FCU via groups.io wrote:
Can anyone confirm if GB3FNM is transmitting on 2320.920 MHz? If it is then I need to go home and troubleshoot because I can't hear it on a line of sigh path.

73 Simon
G0FCU.

Barry Lewis

Simon,
It's off at the moment. Power outage, hopefully back on next week.
73
Barry G4SJH