From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of Martyn G3UKV <ukv@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 10:19:32 AM
To: ukmicrowaves@groups.io <ukmicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] GB3FNM on 5.7G ?

GM
Can anyone confirm if GB3FNM is operational on 5760.920 MHz ?
No spots on Beaconspot since late November.
73 Martyn G3UKV

Martyn G3UKV

Thanks Ed - that would be great!
Strong R/S this morning, but still no 'FNM audible.
Here in Shropshire, only 'ZME and 'OHM audible at all times on 6cm.
'KEU OK occasionally. (R/S)
73 Martyn G3UKV

On 12/01/2020 11:34, Ed G3VPF wrote:
Martin

It was OK early January, the last time I was on my /p site. If no one else responds I will nip up to the site and take a listen.

Ed G3VPF

Can anyone confirm if GB3FNM is operational on 5760.920 MHz ?
No spots on Beaconspot since late November.
73 Martyn G3UKV

Andy G4JNT

This post appeared on the  UK Beacons Group yesterday

"GB3FNM tweaked ahead of a proper upgade probably in March. Measurements yesterday by two stations indicated it to be about 250Hz high after adjustment. It may have "bedded in" further since then but it's a lot better than 4kHz high!
Best 73
Barry G4SJH"

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 at 11:40, Martyn G3UKV <ukv@...> wrote:
Thanks Ed - that would be great!
Strong R/S this morning, but still no 'FNM audible.
Here in Shropshire, only 'ZME and 'OHM audible at all times on 6cm.
'KEU OK occasionally. (R/S)
73 Martyn G3UKV

On 12/01/2020 11:34, Ed G3VPF wrote:
Martin

It was OK early January, the last time I was on my /p site. If no one else responds I will nip up to the site and take a listen.

Ed G3VPF

Can anyone confirm if GB3FNM is operational on 5760.920 MHz ?
No spots on Beaconspot since late November.
73 Martyn G3UKV

Andy G4JNT

Oops.  forget that post.
The UK Beacons post was about the 2.3GHz one with the same callsign

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 at 14:45, Andy Talbot <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:
[...]

Signal on 6cms at IO80RQ44 is readable, just. Not as strong as it usually is, but I suspect that is down to conditions.

I agree it is about 250Hz high.

Ed G3VPF