Topics

G4TWJ Sequencer

Mike GD6ICR

Edited

Have had a G4TWJ sequencer donated to me and wonder if anyone has any ideas about it. Based around an LM324AN Quad op amp and 4 x D620A npn as output drivers. Circuit diagram would be helpful

Thanks

--
Mike GD6ICR IO74PF73TW

Andy G4JNT

Edited

There's a ladder of resistors setting four thresholds.
A capacitor discharges or charges with Tx/Rx
The voltage across it is compared to each of these thresholds in each of the four opamps.
The resulting comparator gives a sequence of four rising edges, or four falling ones at their outputs.
These drive various stages in A Tx / Rx system to ensure safe operation
Trace out the circuit. LM324 data sheet for connections is readily availalble

On Fri, 2 Oct 2020 at 11:49, Mike Webb <gd6icr@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Have had a G4TWJ sequencer donated to me and wonder if anyone has any ideas about it. Based around an LM324AN Quad op amp and 4 x D620A npn as output drivers. Circuit diagram would be helpful

Thanks

--
Mike GD6ICR IO74PF73TW

mike G6TRM

Edited

Hi Mike,
Have a look at the sequencer design offered for sale from W6PQL  It is likely to have some similar aspects.. his of course is based on smd components but I'm sure it will give you an idea..

Mike G6TRM