G4JNT/P 70.030 back on

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

No, sorry, frequency isn't high, that was a funny where MSHV occasionally makes my K3 read a bit off...

I originally though it might be an OCXO warming up after the power out.

73, Phil

On 26/01/2022 15:22, Phil Guttridge G3TCU via groups.io wrote:
But the frequency looks a tad high here....

73, Phil G3TCU

IO91QE, Godalming Surrey.

On 26/01/2022 14:44, Ed G3VPF via groups.io wrote:

Oh dear, that is bad news.

Andy, If you are interested, there is a spare tower and building, with power, currently for sale on Eggardon Hill in West Dorset.

Ed G3VPF

Sent from Mail for Windows