G4BAO Driver kits update

John Worsnop

Just checked the RS website and the LDMOS devices that these boards use, that I've had on order since 13th April 2021, have been pushed out again to 14th April of this year....

Sigh.....

73
John

Simon G8DMN

I seem to recall that during a component famine quite a few years ago, availablility was often quoted as 99 weeks. This appeared to be due to only having two character spaces to put the digits in.

73,
Simon

John Worsnop

Seems that the PD85004 device I use is now listed as obsolete and no longer manufactured, so  I have ordered a few of a different device to try in the board.

Watch this space

73
John