G3XDY High Power Harmonic Filter Kit for 1296MHz

John Quarmby

I have had several enquiries about kits for the high power harmonic filter described here:

https://www.qsl.net/g3xdy/QRO%2023cm%20Harmonic%20Filter%20and%20Reflectometer.htm

At present I don't have any stock of parts for the filter, to proceed I will need orders for at least ten kits to bring the cost of the laser cut filter line within reach.

I envisage that the prices will be a bit higher than the last batch produced back in mid 2020, which came out at £41 inclusive of postage in the UK, but will not be able to firm up the price until I have a handle on all the costs involved.

If you may be interested please email me at g3xdy@....

John G3XDY

Nick Gregory G0HIK

Kind of you to possibly make some kits up again.

I did ask about  one, but have got sorted now with an unused kit from another member.

Many thanks

Nick G0HIK 

John Quarmby

Thanks to everyone that has expressed an interest, I am waiting for quotes for the custom line to come back and should then be able to price up a batch of kits which will include the line, pcb, connectors, box, and all the SMD parts.

I will be in touch direct with those interested as soon as I can.

John G3XDY

On 20/03/2023 20:36, G3XDY wrote:
I have had several enquiries about kits for the high power harmonic filter described here:

https://www.qsl.net/g3xdy/QRO%2023cm%20Harmonic%20Filter%20and%20Reflectometer.htm

At present I don't have any stock of parts for the filter, to proceed I will need orders for at least ten kits to bring the cost of the laser cut filter line within reach.

I envisage that the prices will be a bit higher than the last batch produced back in mid 2020, which came out at £41 inclusive of postage in the UK, but will not be able to firm up the price until I have a handle on all the costs involved.

If you may be interested please email me at g3xdy@....

John G3XDY

g4bao

If anyone can't wait for John, I have a spare, fully assembled and tested one, that I can deliver at Martlesham. 
Contact me offline with offers over £60.

John

On Sat, 25 Mar 2023, 22:48 John Quarmby via groups.io, <g3xdy=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks to everyone that has expressed an interest, I am waiting for
quotes for the custom line to come back and should then be able to price
up a batch of kits which will include the line, pcb, connectors, box,
and all the SMD parts.

I will be in touch direct with those interested as soon as I can.

John G3XDY

On 20/03/2023 20:36, G3XDY wrote:
> I have had several enquiries about kits for the high power harmonic
> filter described here:
>
> https://www.qsl.net/g3xdy/QRO%2023cm%20Harmonic%20Filter%20and%20Reflectometer.htm
>
>
> At present I don't have any stock of parts for the filter, to proceed
> I will need orders for at least ten kits to bring the cost of the
> laser cut filter line within reach.
>
> I envisage that the prices will be a bit higher than the last batch
> produced back in mid 2020, which came out at £41 inclusive of postage
> in the UK, but will not be able to firm up the price until I have a
> handle on all the costs involved.
>
> If you may be interested please email me at g3xdy@....
>
> 73
>
> John G3XDY
>