Topics

FS: W6PQL Package for 70cms QRO

Jim, GI1CET

All

Hopefully no one minds me putting this FS notice up here as its not quite microwave but I would rather this kit goes to the right home as it were

I purchased this kit with the plan to get going on 70cms EME some time ago and it not going to happen so as I am not going to make use of this it’s time to part with the following package which would set you back a pretty penny so you can save a significant amount – contact me off Reflector at gi1cet@...

With the items listed below all you really need is a case, some switches and cabling and you are good to go.

  • W6PQL MRFE6VP5600H 500W Pallet ready to mount on a Heatsink (see Below)
  • W6PQL LPF & Dual Dir Coupler built in
  • 2 x W6PQL High Current solid state 50V DC switch kits
  • 2 x W6PQL LED Bar Graph meter kits (Green)
  • W6PQL Ultimate Amplifier Control Board to manage it all

Free to the Successful buyer, one Heatsink 300x200x40mm as used for my 1.2KW W6PQL 144 Amp

I will provide the buyer with a suitable 50V PSU FOC if required (probably only realistic for a UK Buyer) and as a special offer I will throw in a nice brand-new Aerial parts 4 port Antenna power divider.

I have Photos which can be sent direct if desired

Regards

Jim, GI1CET

Jim, GI1CET

All

The Amp kit is sold and going to a prospective 70cms EME station ;-)

Regards

Jim, GI1CET

Sent from TypeApp