Free Weatherproof Freestanding Cabinet

Chris Bartram G4DGU

I have, sitting in my garage, a large lockable, weatherproof, GRP equipment cabinet 750mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 330mm(d). It is unused, and was acquired to accomodate power supplies for my EME system. I've changed my mind, and will house the PSUs differently. It is available free for collection from mid-Cornwall. If someone wanted to offer a 6U weatherproof rack unit in reasonable condition in exchange, I would be delighted ... I'd be even happier the big box could go to a beacon group, or to someone else on the EME path.

73

Chris

G4DGU