Topics

F6BVA 10 GHz-UHF transverter group buy update

Neil Smith G4DBN

If anyone is taking part in the group purchase (or wants to be on the waiting list for tranche 2) but hasn't joined the BVA-transverters-uk IO group, can you please join the group, or if you prefer not to, please drop me a private email so I can keep you informed of progress. Currently we have 14 boards requested in tranche 2, on top of the 50 in tranche 1

The PCBs are expected to ship at the end of Feb.  Closing date for the group purchase of components, boxes, connectors, feedthrus etc is 18th Feb, I'll finalise the list and prices by 10th Feb. Discussions are ongoing about suitable PAs and abount local oscillator choices.

You are welcome to join the group even if you don't want to participate in the group purchase, but it won't be very excitingly technical, mostly just order updates and then construction questions and tips once the building starts.  Any questions of more general technical interest around PAs, LOs, sequencers etc should be posted on the main UKMicrowaves forum.

The group archives are public, feel free to have a look at http://groups.io/g/BVA-transverters-uk

Neil G4DBN
http://g4dbn.uk

--
Neil
http://g4dbn.uk

Colin Ranson

Neil, would you put me down for a full kit please ?  very much appreciated from this Old Codger.

Best regards

Colin de G8LBS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10