Topics

Eltek Flatpack2 PSU tracking numbers sent

Dave Cawley G4IUG

I believe everyone who has ordered one,  has had an email this afternoon with a tracking number.  If not please contact me.

73  Dave  G4IUG  Ex G8EAO

Andy G4JNT

Has anyone checked their tracking number?   Mine is reporting not recognised

ISTR this has happened before, RM tracking not recognised, then the delivery turned up while I was staring at RM website, pondering why the no. didn't exist.

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 at 16:57, Dave Cawley G4IUG <help@...> wrote:

I believe everyone who has ordered one,  has had an email this afternoon
with a tracking number.  If not please contact me.

73  Dave  G4IUG  Ex G8EAO

Martin Phillips G4CIO

Depending on which RM service was used, tracking may not work until the parcel has been delivered when you'll get a notification. Yes, it's not very useful (unless it gets delivered to the wrong place).

On 2/2/21 3:49 PM, Andy G4JNT wrote:
Has anyone checked their tracking number?   Mine is reporting not recognised

ISTR this has happened before, RM tracking not recognised, then the delivery turned up while I was staring at RM website, pondering why the no. didn't exist.

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 at 16:57, Dave Cawley G4IUG <help@...> wrote:

I believe everyone who has ordered one,  has had an email this afternoon
with a tracking number.  If not please contact me.

73  Dave  G4IUG  Ex G8EAO

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Mine looks good .. I wouldn't worry too much, Royal Mail and "tracking" are not words used often together unless the sentence includes "not working".  I suspect it will be absolutely fine, they seem to be doing much better than UPS at the moment!

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 at 15:52, Martin Phillips G4CIO <martin@...> wrote:
Depending on which RM service was used, tracking may not work until the parcel has been delivered when you'll get a notification. Yes, it's not very useful (unless it gets delivered to the wrong place).

On 2/2/21 3:49 PM, Andy G4JNT wrote:
Has anyone checked their tracking number?   Mine is reporting not recognised

ISTR this has happened before, RM tracking not recognised, then the delivery turned up while I was staring at RM website, pondering why the no. didn't exist.

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 at 16:57, Dave Cawley G4IUG <help@...> wrote:

I believe everyone who has ordered one,  has had an email this afternoon
with a tracking number.  If not please contact me.

73  Dave  G4IUG  Ex G8EAO

Alan Melia

Yes indeed before Christmas I was issued a tracking number which it did not admit to being valid until the parcel was well on its way .....at the local office I believe. There are times buying postage labels were the system seems overloaded and very slow......I guess one of their peak periods. Delivery man just seems to get on with it it......more reliable than the s/w :-))

Alan
G3NYK

Has anyone checked their tracking number?   Mine is reporting not recognised

ISTR this has happened before, RM tracking not recognised, then the delivery turned up while I was staring at RM website, pondering why the no. didn't exist.

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 at 16:57, Dave Cawley G4IUG <help@...> wrote:

I believe everyone who has ordered one,  has had an email this afternoon
with a tracking number.  If not please contact me.

73  Dave  G4IUG  Ex G8EAO

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Safely arrived, thank you!