Topics

Earthing stacks

g4zod@btinternet.com

My thanks to all the group members who have recently given me good advice on my earth stack problems.

A friend of mine has a heavy duty hammer drill that is unstoppable. I will turn up on my lathe a suitable pointed rod and hopefully this will allow me to punch a hole to a suitable depth.

Once again the forum has proved a source of useful advice and information.

G4ZOD

Tim, VK2XAX

You might like to check with your local electricity contractor supply shop for earth stakes.

Here in Australia you can buy copper coated steel stakes of various lengths specifically made for this application.

cheers

Tim

On 1/10/20 7:17 am, g4zod@... via groups.io wrote:

My thanks to all the group members who have recently given me good advice on my earth stack problems.

A friend of mine has a heavy duty hammer drill that is unstoppable. I will turn up on my lathe a suitable pointed rod and hopefully this will allow me to punch a hole to a suitable depth.

VK2XAX : QF56if : ITU59 : CQ30 : BMARC : WIA