Duplexer

Colin Ranson

Hi all,

Please excuse my ‘thickness’ concerning some things microwave.

Could the pictured item be of any use ?  ie one side or the other as a filter ?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Best regards, and TIA

Colin de G8LBS.

John Quarmby

Hi Colin

Yes, either side should work, one may be easier to move onto the required frequency than the other, and there may be some additional notching and filter shaping which differs between the two sides. 10.5GHz down to 10.368GHz is not far in % terms so should be easily achievable, but it will need some test gear to set it up.

Use Dishal's method for tuning it up. https://wiki.microwavers.org.uk/images/f/fd/Dishal.doc

73

John G3XDY