DF9IC 1296 amplifiers

Dennis Sweeney

I built eight DF9IC 23 cm amplifiers.  Six worked well and we are enjoying the expanded 1296 activity but one got destroyed with a mistake that resulted in a spectacular arc and the other got overheated in attempting to solder the transistors.  Does anyone have any of the boards left that I can buy so I can rebuild the two remaining amplifiers?

BTW, we started the Blue Ridge Microwave Society (BRMS) in Virginia on our side of the pond.  See groups.io/g/brms.  We have about 95 members and anyone with an interest in amateur microwaves is welcome to join.

73, Dennis WA4LPR