Cottage Roof Feed

John Fell

I am trying to help GD6ICR , who is needing details of this 10GHz waveguide 16 based , prime focus dish feed .

The design was published in the 3rd Edition of the RSGB VHF Manual , circa 1976 .

Can anyone who has the manual send a scan of the design ?

73
John
G0API

Peter G3SMT

John,

I am sure that I have a copy somewhere so I will have a look for you and scan the relevant information.

73

Peter  G3SMT

--
Peter G3SMT

Martin Phillips G4CIO

If not I've got a copy at home. On the boat at the moment but back later.

M/

Martin Phillips

On 14 Apr 2021, at 10:56, "Peter G3SMT via groups.io" <talktalk.net@groups.io target=_blank>peter.torry=talktalk.net@groups.io> wrote:

John,

I am sure that I have a copy somewhere so I will have a look for you and scan the relevant information.

73

Peter  G3SMT

On 14/04/2021 10:18, John Fell wrote:
I am trying to help GD6ICR , who is needing details of this 10GHz waveguide 16 based , prime focus dish feed .

The design was published in the 3rd Edition of the RSGB VHF Manual , circa 1976 .

Can anyone who has the manual send a scan of the design ?

73
John
G0API

--
Peter G3SMT

Julian G1EKW

Edited

Hi John,

Having read through the chapter, I think this is probably what you're looking for. Apologies for the quality, the scanner is playing up so I had to use inferior methods.

Hope it helps.

Julian.

Dave G8KHU

Hi John

Julian beat me to it but here is a pdf scan of the same page.

Dave G8KHU

John Fell

Thanks Martin.
73
John
G0API

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 at 11:38, Martin Phillips G4CIO <martin@...> wrote:
[...]

Thank You , Dave and Julian - that is indeed the item I was looking for .

Best 73
John
G0API

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 at 15:55, Dave G8KHU <david@...> wrote:
Hi John

Julian beat me to it but here is a pdf scan of the same page.

Dave G8KHU

Mike GD6ICR

Thanks exactly what I needed.
--