Topics

Bituvverlifton

Andy G4JNT

John Fell

Looks like localised ducting - lotta mist across the Stour Valley .
GB3SCX is above normal , rare for 24km LOS !
Nothing much on 10GHz from here .

73
John
G0API

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 at 10:09, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:

Andy G4JNT

and it's gettign stronger.
WSJT-X gives up reporting S/N  properly above -1dB, but my S./W shows +8 (ish)

image.png

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 at 10:15, John Fell <john.g0api@...> wrote:
Looks like localised ducting - lotta mist across the Stour Valley .
GB3SCX is above normal , rare for 24km LOS !
Nothing much on 10GHz from here .

73
John
G0API

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 at 10:09, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:

John Fell

Pic attached is GB3SCK - still plenty of visual mist/fog but clear Sky is slowly burning it off .Level is within a fewdB of "normal" for this LOS path to the IO80UU59QP beacons .
The 24GHz signal is similar SNR to your 3.4 MHz observation .

73
John
G0API
IO80XS77JR