Bell Hill Beacons GB3SC* Back On.

G4LDR

Following my visit to Bell Hill this morning, when I confirmed there was no mains power to the equipment cabin, the power has come back on (it was reported earlier that the 70.031 telemetry beacon was being heard).

I can confirm that the following four beacons are being copied at my QTH near Salisbury IO91EC, GB3SCS 2320.905MHz; GB3SCF 3400905MHz,; GB3SCC 5760.905MHz and GB3SCX 10368.905MHz. All appear to be on frequency and at their normal signal strength. I currently do not have the capability to check the 24GHz or 47GHz beacons from my QTH.

It is not known how the power was restored (or why it went off two days ago). This is being investigated. We take power from the garden of a private house about 1km down the hill via an underground cable.

73 Neil G4LDR

John Fell

I can confirm GB3SCK on 24.048905 MHz is back , on frequency and at nominal output eirp.

Telemetry shows battery backup is at 13.52V DC .

73
John
G0API

On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 18:48, G4LDR via groups.io <g4ldr=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Following my visit to Bell Hill this morning, when I confirmed there was no mains power to the equipment cabin, the power has come back on (it was reported earlier that the 70.031 telemetry beacon was being heard).

I can confirm that the following four beacons are being copied at my QTH near Salisbury IO91EC, GB3SCS 2320.905MHz; GB3SCF 3400905MHz,; GB3SCC 5760.905MHz and GB3SCX 10368.905MHz. All appear to be on frequency and at their normal signal strength. I currently do not have the capability to check the 24GHz or 47GHz beacons from my QTH.

It is not known how the power was restored (or why it went off two days ago). This is being investigated. We take power from the garden of a private house about 1km down the hill via an underground cable.

73 Neil G4LDR

Andy G4JNT

Yep, mains voltage is rising / current dropping

G4JNT/P IO80UU   Bell Hill Telemetry
BHTLM,210.4,1.3,13.51,+29.7,OOIO