Bell Hill beacons

Andy G4JNT

The GB3SC# beacons were still off this morning. But it is possible the mains supply has now returned but the PSUs not come up - which would entail a site visit.
Is there anyone here who can normally receive the 70MHz PSK31 telemetry beacon - is it too weak for me to get now, with the increased urban noise levels since it was installed.

That beacon 'should' be powered independently of the cabin's  12V supply, so it's presence will indicate mains is available.

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

I can hear GB3MCB on 70.025 but your beacon seems to be off Andy, it's usually a good signal with me.

73, Phil G3TCU

On 25/01/2022 10:59, Andy G4JNT via groups.io wrote:
The GB3SC# beacons were still off this morning. But it is possible the mains supply has now returned but the PSUs not come up - which would entail a site visit.
Is there anyone here who can normally receive the 70MHz PSK31 telemetry beacon - is it too weak for me to get now, with the increased urban noise levels since it was installed.

That beacon 'should' be powered independently of the cabin's  12V supply, so it's presence will indicate mains is available.

Andy G4JNT

That ought to mean that mains supply is still off at the site.    If nothing returns in a day or two, a site visit will be needed to check everything.