Topics

Audio CW / Tone / Chirp keyer

Andy G4JNT

The PCBs have now been delivered, and I've made one up to test - works OK.

So sales of PCBs with programmed PICs  can now go live.

UK Purchasers will find a PayPal button on my website on these pages
Price is £9.00 for one. reducing progressively for up to 4
If you want more than 4, contact me.

If you want the NON-CW version, KEYER3  that sends sequential tones, please state this at the of ordering, the price is the same and you can have a mixture of types within the multiple-price.

NOW ............
Due to the faff/chaos/balls-up/megamess that is Brexit and the VAT changes, I can't add direct payment options for overseas purchasers (and this may even include GI, not too sure), so please contact me for more info.

I've got 100 PCBs , have 8 spare PIC devices ready to go with 50 more on order from RS - which should arrive tomorrow, but there could be delays.

Now, off the post office for padded envelopes and stamps

Colin Ranson

Andy,

Don’t need one, but well done !

Colin.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

Andy

Paul Randall G3NJV

"NOW ............"

... but Andy, surely nothing has changed for you selling overseas as a private individual except that goods sent to EU now need a customs sticker CN22 for low value items, same as rest of world.

There is no requirement for you to charge UK VAT unless you are trading as a VAT company and same goes for EU. New regs (for imports to EU) are not implemented in EU for 6 months anyway - confirmed by no change in my ebay sales to EU (ie no VAT collected by ebay).

Certified checked for apostrophes.
Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

[...]

I've still got to get pricing to wherever it's going and make out Customs forms.   Hence the contact separately message
Perhaps overseas pricing will have unified - I've yet to check.

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 at 15:48, Paul Randall G3NJV <paulfrandall@...> wrote:
[...]

Ah OK, so not faff/chaos/balls-up/megamess that is Brexit and the VAT change at all then

Sent from my Galaxy

[...]

mike G6TRM

Hi Andy,
my board arrived today, many thanks for your efforts.

73

mike G6TRM

[...]

Martin Phillips G4CIO

On 14/1/21 11:46 AM, mike G6TRM via groups.io wrote:

[...]

Ian Pawson G0FCT

Mine too, many thanks Andy
Ian G0FCT