Topics

Audio CW / Tone / Chirp keyer

Andy G4JNT

The PCBs have now been delivered, and I've made one up to test - works OK.

So sales of PCBs with programmed PICs  can now go live.

UK Purchasers will find a PayPal button on my website on these pages
Price is £9.00 for one. reducing progressively for up to 4
If you want more than 4, contact me.

If you want the NON-CW version, KEYER3  that sends sequential tones, please state this at the of ordering, the price is the same and you can have a mixture of types within the multiple-price.

NOW ............
Due to the faff/chaos/balls-up/megamess that is Brexit and the VAT changes, I can't add direct payment options for overseas purchasers (and this may even include GI, not too sure), so please contact me for more info.

I've got 100 PCBs , have 8 spare PIC devices ready to go with 50 more on order from RS - which should arrive tomorrow, but there could be delays.  

Now, off the post office for padded envelopes and stamps

Colin Ranson

Andy,

Don’t need one, but well done !

Colin.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 11 January 2021 14:25
To: UK Microwaves groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Audio CW / Tone / Chirp keyer

If you want the NON-CW version, KEYER3  that sends sequential tones, please state this at the of ordering, the price is the same and you can have a mixture of types within the multiple-price.

NOW ............

Due to the faff/chaos/balls-up/megamess that is Brexit and the VAT changes, I can't add direct payment options for overseas purchasers (and this may even include GI, not too sure), so please contact me for more info.

I've got 100 PCBs , have 8 spare PIC devices ready to go with 50 more on order from RS - which should arrive tomorrow, but there could be delays.  

Andy

Paul Randall G3NJV

"NOW ............"

... but Andy, surely nothing has changed for you selling overseas as a private individual except that goods sent to EU now need a customs sticker CN22 for low value items, same as rest of world. 

There is no requirement for you to charge UK VAT unless you are trading as a VAT company and same goes for EU. New regs (for imports to EU) are not implemented in EU for 6 months anyway - confirmed by no change in my ebay sales to EU (ie no VAT collected by ebay). 

Certified checked for apostrophes.
Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/01/2021 14:25 (GMT+00:00)
To: "UK Microwaves groups.io" <ukmicrowaves@groups.io>

NOW ............

Andy G4JNT

I've still got to get pricing to wherever it's going and make out Customs forms.   Hence the contact separately message
Perhaps overseas pricing will have unified - I've yet to check.

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 at 15:48, Paul Randall G3NJV <paulfrandall@...> wrote:
"NOW ............"

... but Andy, surely nothing has changed for you selling overseas as a private individual except that goods sent to EU now need a customs sticker CN22 for low value items, same as rest of world. 

There is no requirement for you to charge UK VAT unless you are trading as a VAT company and same goes for EU. New regs (for imports to EU) are not implemented in EU for 6 months anyway - confirmed by no change in my ebay sales to EU (ie no VAT collected by ebay). 

Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

NOW ............

Paul Randall G3NJV

Ah OK, so not faff/chaos/balls-up/megamess that is Brexit and the VAT change at all then 
P

Sent from my Galaxy

Date: 11/01/2021 15:53 (GMT+00:00)
To: "UK Microwaves groups.io" <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Audio CW / Tone / Chirp keyer

I've still got to get pricing to wherever it's going and make out Customs forms.   Hence the contact separately message
Perhaps overseas pricing will have unified - I've yet to check.

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 at 15:48, Paul Randall G3NJV <paulfrandall@...> wrote:
"NOW ............"

Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

NOW ............

mike G6TRM

Hi Andy,
my board arrived today, many thanks for your efforts.

mike G6TRM

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 2:25 PM

NOW ............

Martin Phillips G4CIO

Mine too. Ordered midday yesterday, on the doormat at 08:30 today. Better than A****n prime (which reminds me to cancel my accidental subscription)!

On 14/1/21 11:46 AM, mike G6TRM via groups.io wrote:

Hi Andy,

mike G6TRM

NOW ............

Ian Pawson G0FCT

Mine too, many thanks Andy
Ian G0FCT

On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 at 12:14, Martin Phillips G4CIO <martin@...> wrote:
Mine too. Ordered midday yesterday, on the doormat at 08:30 today. Better than A****n prime (which reminds me to cancel my accidental subscription)!

On 14/1/21 11:46 AM, mike G6TRM via groups.io wrote:

Hi Andy,

mike G6TRM

NOW ............