Topics

Attenuator wanted

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Before I cast myself on the mercies and vagaries of Ebay, does anyone have a 30dB N type attenuator of "measurement quality" they would wish to sell? I picked up a second power head for the HP435, of the ridiculously sensitive variety ... a 30dB attenuator would increase it's utility ...

--
Best regards,

Robin Szemeti

f1ghb

Hello Robin

I have one attenuator MIDWEST  MOD 218 - 30 dB 12,4 Ghz 2W for sale

See a picture here :

http://millimeterwave.free.fr/Nouveautes_F.htm

Best 73s
Eric

Le 28/10/2020 18:14, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG a écrit :
Before I cast myself on the mercies and vagaries of Ebay, does anyone have a 30dB N type attenuator of "measurement quality" they would wish to sell? I picked up a second power head for the HP435, of the ridiculously sensitive variety ... a 30dB attenuator would increase it's utility ...

--
Best regards,

Robin Szemeti

Parfait mon ami, je vais l'acheter. Aussi le 218  3db dessus. Vous acceptez PayPal?