From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Maximo EA1DDO - M0HAO - HK1H
Sent: 11 May 2022 09:27
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Attenuator chip with flange

Hi all,

I need  a attenuator chip, 100w, between 6 to 10 dB attenuation.

Any advice where to get one?

Cheers.

73, Maximo M0HAO

Gerhard_DK4XP

I hope, the monster url works.

I went to digikey.com, selected attenuator in the search field, then 50 Ohms and > 5W.
Mouser.com has probably about the same.

3 day transport to Europe at no additional cost if ware value > €50.
I usually have the problem of keeping the ware value down.   :-)

73, Gerhard DK4XP

<   https://www.digikey.de/de/products/filter/d%C3%A4mpfer/852?s=N4IgjCBcoExaBjKAzAhgGwM4FMA0IB7KAbRBgA4A2SsAThHxgGYB2VyhsmMAVhh87cm5KpzDkK-MTzY8ADJ0q0WU-OR4iI%2BMHLlKWg8i0osDjGUqaDhLEYN6sr28gBYTcbT1oUB2l028FNRZaMBcxOSZKHnDtOREeDnwWFxY9QRdaShhwgF18AAcAFygQAGUigCcASwA7AHMQAF9tWnJ6aBAkSDQsPEISEAV8kGLSipqG5sZ4hU7u3px8IkhSeQACAHkACwBbTBARscgQAFVa6qLN5ABZbFRMAFdK7GaWskHUIqLsWsevgiVQ74ASdApQMCFcGQfhNJpAA    >
Am 11.05.22 um 11:27 schrieb Maximo EA1DDO - M0HAO - HK1H:

Hi all,

I need  a attenuator chip, 100w, between 6 to 10 dB attenuation.
Any advice where to get one?

Gareth G4XAT

I have bought a variety from this seller on aliexpress, including an 'unusual -17dB unit to repair my R&S CRTU. I've not found others on there except fairly standard 50R dump resistors.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001425885365.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.473b18023fsNg6
HTH
Gareth

Maximo EA1DDO - M0HAO - HK1H

It is for the input to my new 144 LDMOS home made amp.
I can see big price difference from China.

Thank you for every advice !!

73, Maximo M0HAO