ATC700 capacitors

Conrad, PA5Y

Hello where can I get ATC 700E caps from? Or should I say AVX 700E series? I need 2 x 12pF F tolerance, 2 x 8.2PF B tolerance and 3 x 24pF F tolerance. These do not appear to be stock items at Mouser.

73

Conrad PA5Y

Dominique Dehays

Hi Conrad ,

probably here

https://www.rf-microwave.com/it/home/

73

Dom/F6DRO

Le 16/10/2021 à 12:40, Conrad, PA5Y a écrit :

Hello where can I get ATC 700E caps from? Or should I say AVX 700E series? I need 2 x 12pF F tolerance, 2 x 8.2PF B tolerance and 3 x 24pF F tolerance. These do not appear to be stock items at Mouser.

73

Conrad PA5Y

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

You could try the sample service at AVX,  You might be better to choose 2 x 1.5kv caps in series, which are easier to find.

On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 at 11:41, Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...> wrote:

Hello where can I get ATC 700E caps from? Or should I say AVX 700E series? I need 2 x 12pF F tolerance, 2 x 8.2PF B tolerance and 3 x 24pF F tolerance. These do not appear to be stock items at Mouser.

73

Conrad PA5Y

geoffrey pike

The sample service from AVX states that you may have to pay for them
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Saturday, 16 October 2021, 12:20:26 BST, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG <robin@...> wrote:

You could try the sample service at AVX,  You might be better to choose 2 x 1.5kv caps in series, which are easier to find.

On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 at 11:41, Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...> wrote:

Hello where can I get ATC 700E caps from? Or should I say AVX 700E series? I need 2 x 12pF F tolerance, 2 x 8.2PF B tolerance and 3 x 24pF F tolerance. These do not appear to be stock items at Mouser.

73

Conrad PA5Y

I've never minded paying ... just being able to actually get them is a blessing!   Mouser list some of those at over £40 each though, I assume it is for some valve-based project if it neds the high DC voltages.

On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 at 16:32, geoffrey pike via groups.io <gi0gdp=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
The sample service from AVX states that you may have to pay for them
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Saturday, 16 October 2021, 12:20:26 BST, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG <robin@...> wrote:

You could try the sample service at AVX,  You might be better to choose 2 x 1.5kv caps in series, which are easier to find.

On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 at 11:41, Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...> wrote:

Hello where can I get ATC 700E caps from? Or should I say AVX 700E series? I need 2 x 12pF F tolerance, 2 x 8.2PF B tolerance and 3 x 24pF F tolerance. These do not appear to be stock items at Mouser.

73

Conrad PA5Y

Gedas

Just FYI, here in the states I tried to get any number of 800C series caps as samples 2 weeks ago and they have ZERO available of any value with lead times for sales over several months.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....
On 10/16/2021 11:32 AM, geoffrey pike via groups.io wrote:

The sample service from AVX states that you may have to pay for them
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Saturday, 16 October 2021, 12:20:26 BST, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG <robin@...> wrote:

You could try the sample service at AVX,  You might be better to choose 2 x 1.5kv caps in series, which are easier to find.

On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 at 11:41, Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...> wrote:

Hello where can I get ATC 700E caps from? Or should I say AVX 700E series? I need 2 x 12pF F tolerance, 2 x 8.2PF B tolerance and 3 x 24pF F tolerance. These do not appear to be stock items at Mouser.

73

Conrad PA5Y

Conrad, PA5Y

No space.