Topics

Anyone who recognises this company logo?

Wilko

Does one of the gurus in this group recognise the company logo on the isolator
of this 11GHz module? Or, better yet, can point me to a datasheet?

73 Wilko
PA1WBU

Mark GM4ISM

Hi Wilco.  Have not Identified the manufacturer of the Isolator, sorry

That looks remarkably like the 11GHZ units sold by a certain SP.. BUT the isolators on  those I have seen have a label that says 10-7-12.5 where yours says 14.2-15.5

Do the active device part numbers match up?  The Eudyna PA on my pic has 1011 as does the driver, on it  suggesting a 10 -11GHz frequency range  Your board says 11GHz, but I’m not sure that the isolator is not 14GHz for satellite uplink??  The isolator in mine is  and REC version nothing like either of these.

The filtering  on mine looks exactly like yours  as far as I can make out   I would expect a  14GHz version to have  different size filter elements

In short   if the devices  say 1011  then it is likely the 1GHz version but the Isolator on yours is  ‘interesting’

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Does one of the gurus in this group recognise the company logo on the isolator
of this 11GHz module? Or, better yet, can point me to a datasheet?

73 Wilko
PA1WBU

Murray Niman

Look up the isolators etc on the SEI Microwave website -  www.seimw.com

That precise one isnt there but others are

73

 Murray

Wilko

Thanks Murray!  I've contacted SEIM, as the exact part does not seem to be listed on their website. Already got a first email response,
requesting a picture of the device. Guessing.. might be a custom job.

73 Wilko