Topics

Antenna stacking - was Low Cost VNA

Graham G3TCT

Just looked at this site. The discussion about stacking of yagis uses a formula for antenna aperture with Pi in the numerator, but should be in denominator, so his answer is too high by factor ~10.  Makes his argument rather less persuasive.

Graham
Gπλ24

Owen Duffy has written about it on a number of occasions. He never sits on the fence.

https://owenduffy.net/blog/

KENT BRITAIN

I have had four 17 element KLM's for 144 MHz EME and the suggested stacking distances
are very close to what I have used for 30 years, but that 157.9 M (sq) does not make sense!
Kent WA5VJB