Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contests - Sunday 26th September

John Quarmby

The final session of this years UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz contests takes place this Sunday, 26th September. Entrants can operate for up to 8 hours between 0600 - 1800 GMT (0700 - 1900 BST).

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

As is customary I will post an activity list on Saturday based on your inputs, please use the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
             10GHz  10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

Maarten PA0MHE

I'm going to experiment on10GHz and (hopefully) give some points.
Whenever someone concludes CW could be beneficial remember my CW skills are very poor sure when I have "contest stress", so SSB  yields very often better results with me..

Callsign: ON/PA0MHE
Locator: JO11PF
Bands:   10GHz  20W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: Various throughout

73's Maarten

John Lemay

'Morning John and all

I plan to be QRV:-

Callsign: G4ZTR
Locator: JO01KW
Band: 10GHz 10W 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz.
Times: Various throughout

Regards

John G4ZTR

The final session of this years UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz
contests takes place this Sunday, 26th September. Entrants can operate
for up to 8 hours between 0600 - 1800 GMT (0700 - 1900 BST).

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

As is customary I will post an activity list on Saturday based on your
inputs, please use the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
10GHz 10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

David Law

Tentatively at the moment, if I can find my gear after moving house.(now living JO03BD)
Callsign: G0LBK/P
Locator: JO03AE or on the coast near Wainfleet
Bands: 10GHz  3W 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Probably midday on for a couple of hours

Lee West (G4TNX)

Depending on what happens at work in the morning I hope to be out after the surprise of the kit
working last month...

Callsign: G4TNX/P
Locator: IO93UK Normanby Top near Caistor in Lincolnshire
Bands: 10GHz  200mW Flat Panel
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Hopefully from 9/10ish in the morning

Cheers
Lee G4TNX

On Wed, 22 Sept 2021 at 15:31, David Law <law1274@...> wrote:
Tentatively at the moment, if I can find my gear after moving house.(now living JO03BD)
Callsign: G0LBK/P
Locator: JO03AE or on the coast near Wainfleet
Bands: 10GHz  3W 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Probably midday on for a couple of hours

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

Callsign: GW4MBS/P
Locator: IO71XW
Bands: 10GHz  12W 65cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST & Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout
If very wet will operate from home same LOC
--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

Martyn G3UKV

Callsigns: G6ZME/P & G3ZME/P
Locator: IO82QL (Brown Clee)
Bands: 5.7GHz (G6ZME). 10GHz (G3ZME) - not intended to be confusing!
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, possibly zello SHF chat. Tel: 07421 001166
Times: Most of day

73 Martyn G3UKV (for Telford & DARS)

On 20/09/2021 12:18, John Quarmby via groups.io wrote:
The final session of this years UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz contests takes place this Sunday, 26th September. Entrants can operate for up to 8 hours between 0600 - 1800 GMT (0700 - 1900 BST).

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

As is customary I will post an activity list on Saturday based on your inputs, please use the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
             10GHz  10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

Adrian G4UVZ

G4UVZ
IO80KX
10GHz 10 watts 1.2M dish
late morning
Zello SHF chat and KSTME

Nick Peckett G4KUX

G4KUX
IO94BP
8W 10Ghz 80Cm Dish
Various time throughout day
ON4KST

david656179

IF I can get it together......................

G6KWA/p
IO92XA
10 GHz 100mW to 47cm Penny Feed
ON4KST
Mid morning till late afternoon.

I now have a working JNT tone thingy so the offset problem should have gone away.
I might be able to work 2 or 3 of you.  Thank you in advance for your patience and kindness previously shown.
Drift is now well contained so SSB works.  Sorry still no CW.

73  Dave

John Quarmby

The final session of this years UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz contests takes place tomorrow, 26th September. Entrants can operate for up to 8 hours between 0600 - 1800 GMT (0700 - 1900 BST).

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

The weather forecast looks fairly benign for much of the UK, here's hoping we have a good turnout and everyone makes planty of contacts.

Callsign: G4BXD
Locator: IO82UJ
Bands:  10GHz  2W 46cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST,
Times: Various throughout

Callsign: ON/PA0MHE
Locator: JO11PF
Bands:   10GHz  20W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: Various throughout

Callsign: G4ZTR
Locator: JO01KW
Band: 10GHz  10W 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz.
Times: Various throughout

Callsign: G0LBK/P
Locator: JO03AE or on the coast near Wainfleet
Bands:  10GHz  3W 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Probably midday on for a couple of hours

Callsign: G4TNX/P
Locator: IO93UK Normanby Top near Caistor in Lincolnshire
Bands:  10GHz  200mW Flat Panel
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Hopefully from 9/10ish in the morning

Callsign: G0API
Locator: IO80
Bands: 5.7GHz RX only
             10GHz RX only
Talkback: Zello and KST

Callsign: GM4DIJ
Locator: IO85WI66
Bands: 10GHz
Talkback: ON4KST

Callsigns: G6ZME/P & G3ZME/P
Locator: IO82QL (Brown Clee)
Bands: 5.7GHz (G6ZME). 10GHz (G3ZME) - not intended to be confusing!
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, possibly zello SHF chat. Tel: 07421 001166
Times: Most of day

Callsign: G4UVZ
Locator: IO80KX
Bands: 10GHz 10 watts 1.2M dish
Times: late morning
Talkback: Zello SHF chat and KSTME

Callsign: G4KUX
Locator: IO94BP
Bands: 8W 10Ghz 80Cm Dish
Times: Various time throughout day
Talkback: ON4KST

Callsign: G6KWA/p
Locator: IO92XA
Bands: 10 GHz 100mW to 47cm Penny Feed
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: Mid morning till late afternoon.

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
             10GHz  10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager