Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7 & 10GHz Contests - Sunday 25th July

John Quarmby

The next in the series of UKuG 5.7 and 10GHz contests takes place on Sunday 25th July from 0600-1800 GMT (0700-1900 BST). Entrants may operate for a maximum of 8 hours during that period.

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

Please send details of your planned operation and I will publish an activity list next Saturday. Details in the format below make life easier when editing the list:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
             10GHz  10W  60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and Zello SHF Chat
Times: Likely to be mid morning and/or late afternoon

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

Callsign: GW4MBS/P
Locator: IO71XW59NI
Bands: 10GHz 12W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST or 07921 314268
Times: Various throughout
--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

militaryoperator

Callsign: G4BXD
Locator: IO82UJ
Bands: 5.7GHz  no, not yet
             10GHz  5W  46cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: throughout the day or book a time

John Lemay

Hi John and all

I'm planning to be QRV:-

Callsign: G4ZTR
Locator: JO01KW
Band: 10GHz, 10w, 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST and (probably) 2m
Times: Various to suit activity

Regards

John G4ZTR

The next in the series of UKuG 5.7 and 10GHz contests takes place on
Sunday 25th July from 0600-1800 GMT (0700-1900 BST). Entrants may
operate for a maximum of 8 hours during that period.

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

Please send details of your planned operation and I will publish an
activity list next Saturday. Details in the format below make life
easier when editing the list:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
10GHz 10W 60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and Zello SHF Chat
Times: Likely to be mid morning and/or late afternoon

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

Brian Howie GM4DIJ

On 19/07/2021 15:05, John Quarmby via groups.io wrote:
The next in the series of UKuG 5.7 and 10GHz contests takes place on Sunday 25th July from 0600-1800 GMT (0700-1900 BST). Entrants may operate for a maximum of 8 hours during that period.
Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf
Please send details of your planned operation and I will publish an activity list next Saturday. Details in the format below make life easier when editing the list:
Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
             10GHz  10W  60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and Zello SHF Chat
Times: Likely to be mid morning and/or late afternoon
73
John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager
Callsign: GM4DIJ/P
Locator: IO74MS69FM
Bands: 10GHz 2W 60cm offset dish
Talkback: ON4KST and Zello SHF Chat
Times: Afternoon

Brian GM4DIJ

--
Brian

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

Amendment:

Callsign: GW4MBS/P
Locator: IO71XW59NI
Bands: 10GHz 12W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST or Zello SHF Chat or 07921 314268
Times: Various throughout
--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

Dave - G4RQI

Hello John,

Callsign: G4RQI

Locator: IO93IR

Bands: 10GHz  2W  48cm dish

Talkback: ON4KST, maybe Zello and GB3SD via Echolink

Times: On and Off all day

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The next in the series of UKuG 5.7 and 10GHz contests takes place on
Sunday 25th July from 0600-1800 GMT (0700-1900 BST). Entrants may
operate for a maximum of 8 hours during that period.

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

Please send details of your planned operation and I will publish an
activity list next Saturday. Details in the format below make life
easier when editing the list:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
              10GHz  10W  60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and Zello SHF Chat
Times: Likely to be mid morning and/or late afternoon

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

G4LDR

Callsign: G4LDR

Locator: IO91EC02

Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 1.5m dish
            10GHz  25W  1.0m dish

Talkback: ON4KST, maybe Zello, 144.390MHz

Times: Various times, although there is a thunderstorm warning for the area which would mean I may not be able to operate at all.

Adrian G4UVZ

G4UVZ

IO80KX

10 GHz 10 watts 1.2M dish

Mostof day
144.390 Zello, SHF Chat

John Quarmby

The next in the series of UKuG 5.7 and 10GHz contests takes place tomorrow Sunday 25th July from 0600-1800 GMT (0700-1900 BST). Entrants may operate for a maximum of 8 hours during that period.

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

Here is the activity list - I hope you can dodge the expected thunderstorms, but in principle there should be some good rain scatter conditions to be found.

[...]

From the GM-13 group:
Callsign: GM0ONN/P
Locator: IO86RW
Bands: 10GHz 10W 80cm dish
Talkback: 07989 509904 (limited internet access on site)
Times: 1100-1600 BST

Callsign: G4UVZ
Locator: IO80KX
Bands: 10GHz 10W 1.2m dish
Talkback: 144.390, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Most of day

Callsign:   G1DFL/P
Location:  IO91 exact sites TBC
Bands:     10Ghz 1W 60cm Offset Dish
               5GHz 5W 60cm Grid Dish
Talkback: 144.390MHz, Zello, KST, 07713 432632
Times:     Wx looks dire, will dictate if I go out 11am to 3pm

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm dish
             10GHz  10W  60cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST and Zello SHF Chat
Times: Dependent on thunderstorm activity

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

Gordon GI6ATZ

Hope to be out later this morning!

Callsign:GI6ATZJ/P
Locator: IO74AI
Bands: 10GHz  2W  60cm DISH
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: 10:00 - 12:00 LOCAL

Gordon
GI6ATZ

Gordon GI6ATZ

Oops

That should of course be

GI6ATZ/P

Thats what happens when you do stuff at that time of the night/morning

Gordon
GI6ATZ