Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz contests - Sunday 27th June

John Quarmby

The second session of the UKuG contests on 5.7GHz and 10GHz is scheduled for this Sunday, 27th June, from 0600-1800 GMT (0700-1900 BST). You may operate for a maximum of 8 hours during this period.

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

I will assemble an activity list, please post your plans in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 0.6m dish
              10GHz 10W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST and Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

Callsign: GW4MBS/P
Locator: IO71XW59NI
Bands: 10GHz 12W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST or 07921 314268
Times: Various throughout
--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

militaryoperator

Callsign: G4BXD
Locator:  IO82UJ
Bands:    5.7GHz   not yet
               10GHz 5W 0.46m dish
Talkback: ON4KST and Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout

Happy to work any rovers !

John Lemay

Hi John and all,

I'm planning to be QRV:-

Callsign: G4ZTR
Locator: JO01KW
Band: 10Ghz, 10w, 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST and 2m
Times: various to suit activity

Regards

John G4ZTR

The second session of the UKuG contests on 5.7GHz and 10GHz is scheduled
for this Sunday, 27th June, from 0600-1800 GMT (0700-1900 BST). You may
operate for a maximum of 8 hours during this period.

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2021-mwrules.pdf

I will assemble an activity list, please post your plans in the usual
format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 0.6m dish
10GHz 10W 0.6m dish
Talkback: ON4KST and Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

Adrian G4UVZ

G4UVZ
IO80KX
10 Watts 1.2 M dish 10GHz
Talkback 144.390
Zello
KST if you have nothing else ..I hate KST in a contest...perpetually having to reload to see if you have any calls!

Regards

Adrian

Martyn G3UKV

Callsign: G3ZME/P
Locator: IO82QL (Brown Clee)
Band: 10GHz. 8W.
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, & possibly zello SHF Chat
Times: From ~0930 UTC

Callsign: G6ZME/P
Locator: IO82QL (Brown Clee with WiFi QRM!)
Band: 5.7GHz. 10W
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390MHz, possibly Zello SHF Chat. Tel: 07421 001166
Times: From ~0930 UTC

73 Martyn G3UKV (o/b/o Telford &DARS)

On 21/06/2021 22:40, John Quarmby via groups.io wrote:
[...]

I use KST and I dont think I have ever had to restart it.
Are you sure your tx'ing isn't interfering with your wifi?
I use a laptop on wifi to my router that's on another floor below so its ok for me.

Ben G4BXD

G1DFL

Callsign:   G1DFL/P
Location:  IO91LO then roving to IO91OQ
Bands:     10Ghz 1W 1m Offset dish
               5GHz 5W 60cm Grid Dish
Talkback:  Prefer 144.390MHz, plus Zello, KST and 07713 432632
Times:     11am to 3pm, Wx permitting

On Friday, June 25, 2021, 03:30:03 PM GMT+1, Martyn G3UKV <ukv@...> wrote:

[...]

Do you mean that messages to you scroll off the bottom too quickly ? If so, download wtKST. It has an extra window where messages addressed to you (and from you optionally) are kept. You can still see all messages, like “anyone for 13cms?” as well. wtKST has made life so much easier when activity is busy.

Maybe this will help ?

John G4ZTR

KST if you have nothing else ..I hate KST in a contest...perpetually having to reload to see if you have any calls!

Regards

Adrian

Martyn G3UKV

But KST2me cuts off the personal info - like name or info like "3cm only" - easily recognisable when it addresses you as 'no name'. !
73 Martyn G3UKV