Activity List for - Sunday 2nd May

Martyn G3UKV

Callsign: G3Z will be active for the 10GHz Trophy contest on Sunday 0900-1500 BST
Locator: IO82QL (Brown Clee)
Band: 10 GHz, plus possibly 24GHz
Times: 08:00 - 14:00 UTC
Talkback: 'KST, Zello and 144.390 MHz

Looking back (May 1999), we once operated in the RSGB All-band contest when we were a larger group, and had the following number of QSOs:
432- 63,  1296- 43,  2320- 12,  3400- 5,  5668- 4,  10368- 38 (!),  24192- 2,  47088- 2.    Total QSOs (sri Neil - Contacts) 169
Times (and some frequencies) change . . . . . .

73 Martyn G3UKV (aka G3/G6ZME/P, G3Z)

On 28/04/2021 23:11, John Quarmby via groups.io wrote:
Where there is a concurrent event such as the RSGB contest that starts before the UKuG contest, serial numbers do not have to start at 001.

73

John G3XDY

UKuG Contest Manager

On 28/04/2021 21:49, Anthony Coldman via groups.io wrote:
I will be active, but will logs that don’t start at 001 be accepted?

I planning on doing the 24hr RSGB contest as well, so it is going to be difficult and confusing for logging. Depending on the answer I guess I might have to rethink what bands I operate on and when for the RSGB contest.

Callsign: G7LRQ
Locator: IO19TQ
Bands: 1.3GHz   250W 1.9M Dish
                2.32GHz 150W and 1.9m dish
Times: Throughout
Talkback: Direct CQ , ON4KST

Anthony G7LRQ

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

Edited

Callsign: GW4MBS/P will be active for the 10GHz Trophy contest
Locator: IO71XW37GP
Take-off limited from SW to NE
Band: 10 GHz

Times: From 10.00 BST
Talkback: KST

PS I didn't word that well. My take-off is limited, my best directions are from
SW to NE

PPS To put it another way then, my best directions are SW, S, SE, E & NE

--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

John Lemay

That’s no better – think about it !

John G4ZTR

Callsign: GW4MBS/P will be active for the 10GHz Trophy contest
Locator: IO71XW37GP Take-off limited from SW to NE
Band: 10 GHz

Times: From 10.00 BST
Talkback: KST

PS I didn't word that well. My take-off is limited, my best directions are from SW to NE

--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

Neil Smith G4DBN

Callsign: G4DBN
Locator: IO93NR08 but trees in the way to IO90/91/92
Band: 10 GHz
Times: Various mid-morning to the bitter end
Talkback: KST, Zello, WhatsApp
I'll log into KST while I am in front of the radio. If there is some magical propagation and I'm not showing on KST, I'll be available by email, WhatsApp and possibly Zello.

Neil Smith G4DBN

Heh heh, clockwise or anticlockwise????

Clive, if there is rain anywhere useful, I'm up for a try.  Lots of tries if necessary.

Neil G4DBN

On 01/05/2021 18:41, John Lemay wrote:

That’s no better – think about it !

John G4ZTR

Callsign: GW4MBS/P will be active for the 10GHz Trophy contest
Locator: IO71XW37GP Take-off limited from SW to NE
Band: 10 GHz

Times: From 10.00 BST
Talkback: KST

PS I didn't word that well. My take-off is limited, my best directions are from SW to NE

--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

--
Neil
http://g4dbn.uk

Nick Peckett G4KUX

Callsign: G4KUX
Locator: IO94BP21
Band: 10 GHz
Times: Various
Talkback: KST, WhatsApp FB Messenger 144390

Sent from Mail for Windows 10