Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contests - Sunday 31st July

John Quarmby

The next sessions of the UKuG 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contests take place this Sunday, 31st July from 0600 - 1800 GMT (0700 - 1900 BST).

Entrants can operate for a maximum of 8 hours during the contest period.

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2022-mwrules_v2.pdf

As usual I will publish an activity list next Saturday, please post details of your plans by early Saturday in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 75cm dish
              10GHz  20W 75cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

militaryoperator

Callsign: G4BXD
Locator: IO82UJ
Bands:  10GHz  6W 46cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: Various throughout

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

Callsign: GW4MBS/P
Locator: IO71XW
Bands: 5.7GHz 8W 65cm dish
            10GHz  12W 65cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Morning & early afternoon 10GHz only
            Late afternoon 5.7GHz only
If it is raining I will stay at home & operate both bands.
If it rains when out portable I will continue to operate on whatever band I am set up on.
--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

John Lemay

Hi John

Here's my (cunning) plan:-

Callsign: G4ZTR
Locator: JO01KW
Band: 10GHz 10W 80cm offset dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144MHz
Times: Various throughout

Regards

John

The next sessions of the UKuG 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contests take place this
Sunday, 31st July from 0600 - 1800 GMT (0700 - 1900 BST).

Entrants can operate for a maximum of 8 hours during the contest period.

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2022-mwrules_v2.pdf

As usual I will publish an activity list next Saturday, please post
details of your plans by early Saturday in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 75cm dish
10GHz 20W 75cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

Dave G1EHF

Callaign: G1EHF/P
Locator: IO91GI
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm grid dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390
Times: 10am BST onwards

73, Dave G1EHF

f4ckv

Callaign: F4CKV/P
Locator: JN16NL (Very good take off to UK)
Bands: 10GHz - 200mw - 73cm Prime Focus
Talkback: KST, +33664910870
Times: 5am to 10am

See you sunday
73's de Pierre F4CKV

geoffrey pike

Hope to get out on Sunday

Callsign GI0GDP/P
Locator IO74BR40
Bands 10 GHz and 5.7 GHz
Zello, mobile 07817 177907
From 12 until 2 clock time
cheers
Geoff
GI0GDP

G4LDR

Callsign; G4LDR
Locator; IO91EC02
Bands: 5.7GHz 10W 1.5m dish; 10GHz 25W 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390, SHF Zello
Times: 11am BST onwards but not continously

Neil G4LDR

MrBritdog

Callsign G1PPA/P
Locator IO93RI
Bands 5.7ghz 7w 65cm dish 10GHZ 4w
KST can be in and out
From Approximately 12pm onwards

Steve G1PPA

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 at 10:56, G4LDR via groups.io <g4ldr=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Callsign; G4LDR
Locator; IO91EC02
Bands: 5.7GHz 10W 1.5m dish; 10GHz 25W 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390, SHF Zello
Times: 11am BST onwards but not continously

Neil G4LDR

John GI7UGV

Callsign: GI7UGV/P
Locator: IO74DN49
Bands: 10GHz 9w 60cm
Talkback: Zello, KST, 07920 294368
Times: 11ish-2ish

John GI7UGV

Adrian G4UVZ

G4UVZ
IO80KX
4 Miles South of Taunton  Close to GB3KBQ
10GHz   10 watts 1,2M dish
Zello SHF Chat Channel

KST as a last resort ! ..if it will work !

Martyn G3UKV

Callsign: G3ZME/P & G6ZME/P
Locator: IO82QL (Brown Clee)
Bands: 5.7 (G6ZME/P) and 10GHz (G3ZME/P)
Talkback: ON4KST, 2m SSB (the easiest!), Zello or even 07421 001166
Times: From ~10:30am

On 25/07/2022 14:17, John Quarmby via groups.io wrote:
The next sessions of the UKuG 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contests take place this Sunday, 31st July from 0600 - 1800 GMT (0700 - 1900 BST).

Entrants can operate for a maximum of 8 hours during the contest period.

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2022-mwrules_v2.pdf

As usual I will publish an activity list next Saturday, please post details of your plans by early Saturday in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 75cm dish
              10GHz  20W 75cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

John Quarmby

The next sessions of the UKuG 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contests take place tomorrow, 31st July from 0600 - 1800 GMT (0700 - 1900 BST).

Entrants can operate for a maximum of 8 hours during the contest period.

Full rules are here: https://www.microwavers.org/files/2022-mwrules_v2.pdf

WX forecast looks OK for most I think.

Here is the list:

Callsign: G4BXD
Locator: IO82UJ
Bands:  10GHz  6W 46cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: Various throughout

Callsign: GW4MBS/P
Locator: IO71XW
Bands: 5.7GHz 8W 65cm dish
            10GHz  12W 65cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Morning & early afternoon 10GHz only
            Late afternoon 5.7GHz only
If it is raining I will stay at home & operate both bands.
If it rains when out portable I will continue to operate on whatever band I am set up on.

Callsign: G4ZTR
Locator: JO01KW
Band: 10GHz  10W 80cm offset dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144MHz
Times: Various throughout

Callsign: GM0ONN/P
Locator: IO86RV
Band: 10GHz 10W to 80cm Offset dish
Talkback: ON4KST
Times: 10:00-16:00 Approx

Callsign: G1EHF/P
Locator: IO91GI
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 60cm grid dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390
Times: 10am BST onwards

Callsign: F9OE/F1EQS/F1SRC/F4WCE/F5LWX
Locator: IN78VF
Bands: 5.7GHz & 10GHz
Talkback: ON4KST (F5LWX)
Times: Sunday morning

Callsign: F4CKV/P
Locator: JN16NL (Very good take off to UK)
Bands: 10GHz - 200mw - 73cm Prime Focus
Talkback: KST, +33664910870
Times: 5am to 10am

Callsign: GI0GDP/P
Locator: IO74BR40
Bands: 10 GHz and 5.7 GHz
Talkback: Zello, mobile 07817 177907
Times: From 12 until 2 clock time

Callsign; G4LDR
Locator; IO91EC02
Bands: 5.7GHz 10W 1.5m dish; 10GHz 25W 1m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, 144.390, SHF Zello
Times: 11am BST onwards but not continously

Callsign G1PPA/P
Locator IO93RI
Bands 5.7ghz 7w 65cm dish 10GHZ 4w
KST can be in and out
From Approximately 12pm onwards

Callsign: GI7UGV/P
Locator: IO74DN49
Bands: 10GHz 9w 60cm
Talkback: Zello, KST, 07920 294368
Times: 11ish-2ish

Callsign: G4UVZ
Locator: IO80KX
Bands: 10GHz   10 watts 1,2M dish
Talkback: Zello SHF Chat Channel, KST as a last resort

Callsign: G3ZME/P & G6ZME/P
Locator: IO82QL (Brown Clee)
Bands: 5.7 (G6ZME/P) and 10GHz (G3ZME/P)
Talkback: ON4KST, 2m SSB (the easiest!), Zello or even 07421 001166
Times: From ~10:30am

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W 75cm dish
              10GHz  20W 75cm dish
Talkback: ON4KST, Zello SHF Chat
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager

david656179

Hopefully from home or portable.  Operation from either depends  on rain forecast/wind (first here for 4 weeks).
So JO02 or IO92
G6KWA
1.5W to 46 cm PW dish
Talkback ON4KST
From perhaps 11.00 BST

David G6KWA

Paul M0EYT

Hi all, I'll be out tomorrow from tyneham view car park on the Purbecks.

M0EYT/P IO80WP
5.7(20W) and 10GHz(10W) 1.05M offset dish.
Talkback KST, Zello SHF and GSM +447780478785
Times: 0830 onwards

Gordon GI6ATZ

Last minute decision to go out!

Callsign: GI6ATZ
Locator: IO74AI
Bands: 10 GHz
Talkback: KST, mobile 07802 778849 and maybe Zello

Times: From 9 til 12:30 clock time

 Gordon
GI6ATZ

Martyn G3UKV

GM All
Rain problems at one of our Members' QTH. So - sorry - but no 10GHz at G3ZME/P.
Hopefully G6ZME/P will be QRV this morning on 5.7GHz.
73 Martyn G3UKV
(Telford &DARS)

On 30/07/2022 14:00, Paul M0EYT wrote:
Hi all, I'll be out tomorrow from tyneham view car park on the Purbecks.

M0EYT/P IO80WP
5.7(20W) and 10GHz(10W) 1.05M offset dish.
Talkback KST, Zello SHF and GSM +447780478785
Times: 0830 onwards

Gordon GI6ATZ

Unfortunately my 10Ghz gear is stuck in TX so an early bath for me

Gordon
GI6ATZ

John Lemay

Gordon

That’s a pity, conditions are excellent this morning.

I have a tendency to lie !

John G4ZTR

Unfortunately my 10Ghz gear is stuck in TX so an early bath for me

Gordon
GI6ATZ

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

A great start to the day, XYL complaining: fault on her car, no internet & TV masthead preamp failed. All my fault of course & responsibility to fix. So will be stuck at home & will get masts pumped up now. Focussing on 6cm although I can change bands within 30 secs. Zello & KST