Bell Hill Beacons - GB3SCS - etc

Dave

Thank you John. It does get a bit cold out there!
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 24 Jan 2022, at 17:58, John Fell <john.g0api@...> wrote:

Hi Dave ,
Looking at Beacon Spot you must have spotted most EU 10GHz beacons recently -well done !

73
John

On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 at 17:56, Dave via groups.io <davidnewman55=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I thought the same and was very surprised not to hear the 10ghz beacon later today.
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 24 Jan 2022, at 17:28, John Fell <john.g0api@...> wrote:

I am not currently hearing the beacons , just 70MHz Telemetry via G4JNT/B .
This indicates the mains supply is missing .
The Telemetry runs on battery back up but is reporting about 11V  , so I guess that will fail soon , if power is not restored .The CPU temp is sat at 5.3C , which will be close to ambient in the hut .
Best guess is the supply failed mid afternoon .
Andy G4JNT is the Keeper , who would no doubt be grateful for reports .

73
John
G0API

John Fell