From: "G8DQX list" <list@gape.me.uk>
To: <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Tin-box URL

Alan,

perhaps a proper link would be better: https://alanradiog3nyk.ddns.net/componen.htm <https://alanradiog3nyk.ddns.net/componen.htm>

(or was it reference to a dynamic IP address, perhaps?)

73, Stay Safe,

Robin, G8DQX

On 14/10/2021 10:29, Alan Melia via groups.io wrote:
Hi All, It looks as though my previous posting (22:00 on 12th) has been treated as spam by groups.io because it has not appeared in the message list after 12hours ......probably because of the clickable link......... annoying.

Try pasting alanradiog3nyk.ddns.net/componen.htm into the address box. At least that wont show as a clickable link to the list server. It is an https site if you want to build the complete address.

Alan
G3NYK

G8DQX list

Alan,

perhaps a proper link would be better: https://alanradiog3nyk.ddns.net/componen.htm <https://alanradiog3nyk.ddns.net/componen.htm>

(or was it reference to a dynamic IP address, perhaps?)

73, Stay Safe,

Robin, G8DQX

On 14/10/2021 10:29, Alan Melia via groups.io wrote:
Hi All, It looks as though my previous posting (22:00 on 12th) has been treated as spam by groups.io because it has not appeared in the message list after 12hours ......probably becauseĀ  of the clickable link......... annoying.

Try pasting alanradiog3nyk.ddns.net/componen.htm into the address box. At least that wont show as a clickable link to the list server. It is an https site if you want to build the complete address.

Alan
G3NYK

Alan Melia