RS

Dave - G4RQI

Hello...

There’s quite a bit rain about tomorrow so anyone around in the afternoon on 10Ghz?

I’ll log into KST when I’m about

David – G4RQI IO93IR

Sent from Mail for Windows

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

David I might be around if there is something local to get me out the valley.
--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

John Lemay

Hello David

There’s certainly a lot of rain around today, although so far Essex is living up to its reputation and is dry.

I’m still learning about RS propagation, but my feeling is that with blanket coverage the prospects of RS are quite limited. But don’t let me put you off, and I’ll take a listen to beacons later and loiter on ‘KST if it looks promising.

Regards

John G4ZTR

There’s quite a bit rain about tomorrow so anyone around in the afternoon on 10Ghz?

I’ll log into KST when I’m about

David – G4RQI IO93IR

Sent from Mail for Windows

Dave - G4RQI